|Home||About Us||Parts||New/Used Tractor|
Welcome to Blount County Tractor
“You don’t have to choose between working smarter and working harder.”
That slogan by Kubota Tractor Corporation, Inc. exemplifies the ideas behind the manufacture of most Kubota tractors and their other products that we at Blount County Tractor, Inc. sell to our customers.
Allen and Fred Stoffregen, brothers, are continuing not only Kubota’s tradition of quality, versatility, hard-work, and comfort, but the stability and helpfulness that began with their parents, Winfred and Mattielene Stoffregen.
Winfred and Mattielene bought the tractor dealership from Clyde Tidwell around 1970. The late Winfred had somewhat dabbled in the tractor business for around a year in 1952 and decided in the late sixties that he wanted to establish a business of his own.
At the time of the purchase the business was located on U. S. Highway 231 by what was once known as Round The Clock Restaurant. Later in 1972, they built a modern and attractive building at the intersection of Alabama Highway 75 and County Road 39. Mrs. Mattielene was the bookkeeper; Allen, the oldest son, was the service manager, and Fred, the youngest son, was the parts manager.
In 2004, Blount County Tractor, Inc. was expanded to include a new showroom, four offices, and a new storage area for our parts department. Now not only do both sons oversee the service and parts department, but they are the President and Vice President. They both also are the salesmen here at our store. We believe in taking care of our customers and giving them the best deals and service offered.
Click here to view our Kubota Premiere Dealer Certificate